October 27, 2009

Little Intro

I made this blog to show my love and appreciation for the sport of snowboarding. During the next few months i will be commenting as well as posting up new things about the snowboarding world. I am looking forward for some of you guys/girls to post what you think of the game or any events, or how you ride...I hope that some of you will post up vids and pics of you will jamming on rails or just getting mean air. Im hoping that you will write back or comment back on these blogs because it will grow and hopefully get more people to into the sport, and turn on some other borders to continue on in the sport. Also if there is enough of us hopefully they will open up more terrain parks and hills so that we can ride more often and improve ourselves. Maybe if we get enough people to join we can get for more jumps more hill, and bigger terrain parks, as well as we can get other parks closer to where we live so we can spend less time on the road and more time on the snow...where we belong.
Hope to see your comments...

3 comments:

  1. Hey troy : )
    So I like your page :) hah
    uhm I like how you want to get more snowboarding hills, and places closer to you. Thats pretty cool.
    A lot of people dont get the chance to get snowboarding because they dont have a place near them, they have to make a vacation for it. :)
    I think that its good that you want to get more people involved in the sport, its soo fun. :)
    anyways im outt.. :)

    –katieeeee

    p.s happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very neat and I wish I could try it out sometime and hope to show professionals how its really done haha. I bet you can do some of the things in this video without a problem, I definitely hope you get better and better so you can be one of these guys in this video, nice post see ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete