December 22, 2009

Different Events

They’re many different kinds of events when it comes to snow boarding their anything from big air competition to grind to races to half pipes. So for any riders out their, there is definitely an event out there for you to enjoy. Personally I enjoy rail jams and big air competitions, I have only participated in 2 rail jams and one big air competition in my life but I am hopping for better snow so I can go out and strut my stuff out on the mountain. The big air competitions are pretty self explanatory but it’s based on how much air you get and what kind of tricks you can pull off with that big air. The half pipe competitions is when you have to climb the half pipe and pull of tricks while and the top of the pipe. The grind competitions is when you judged on what kind of grind you do and what you combo it with, for example when mounting on to the grind and when getting off of it. And the races is just who the first one is at the bottom of the coarse or who has the fastest time coming down the mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment