December 22, 2009

Skiing or Snowboarding?

Skiing or Snowboarding? A question many of us ask ourselves. Personally I chose Snowboarding because A I thought it looked cool and B I am young pretty strong and I can still move and I love to push myself to the limit so I figured why not, lets try it. Skiing is a bit more laid back and less intense as boarding because you have your legs on two different supports, so it gives you that much more control, also when you want to stop you have more ways to do so, ass to snowboarding you have to go down face first and then rather stop on your front side or back side, so you have to go faster before you can slow down. Also when boarding you have you entire body facing the mountain and not in the direction you are going, so it complicates thing because you can only see half of what the skier see’s because of the stance on you board. Also when you fall on ski’s they tend to come off so that you don’t break your ankle or anything else, but a snowboard you are strapped in for good, so when you fall your going along with your board for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment